Monday, January 17, 2011

5 years later

Mark,

I have gone to Angie’s List and submitted feedback. I’m not a member but the website says they do take non-member feedback and they provide a link to email feedback. I wanted to let you know what I said in my review. So here it is: (I gave them the link you provided so hopefully it gets to the right place)



“I would like to provide feedback for Pristine Carpet & Floor Coverings. Mark DiFabio is an honest and conscientious contractor. We had his company install engineered hardwood flooring in living room, family room, master bedroom and halls as well as carpet in another bedroom. He also installed Travertine in the entry, fireplace surround, bar area and kitchen. He and his employees were professional and took care in our home. He came back and dealt with an issue even a few years afterwards. I have no qualms about recommending Pristine Carpet & Floor Coverings. It was a pleasure to see the beautiful outcome of Mark's work. We get compliments on the floors every time we have people into our home.”



I do want to thank you again for coming back even years after the fact to rectify the situation. I really do love the floors even though I chose less than scratch resistant flooring. The wear& tear gives it the lived in feeling.



Thanks,

Joy O.

1 comment:

  1. Leading Carpet Cleaner in Ocala are trained to use multiple carpet cleaning methods. Because of this and customer demand we offer our customers more options than most other carpet cleaners; steam carpet cleaning which dries in 4 to 8 hours and our deep scrub carpet cleaning which dries in just one hour.

    ReplyDelete